My mom and Sue were able to come for the fun! Looks like we will have many excuses for Target trips! I have an abundance of Target gift cards now! YIPPEE! Maybe Reed won't have to sit in a pink bouncy seat after all!
This is a "new" slide that one of my co-workers gave Edee. She also happens to be our neighbor and her grandkids had outgrown it. Eric and Edee walked over and picked it up one evening and it has been a hit ever since!
OH! I also have to share some wonderful news! Across the street from Target, there has been lots of dirt being moved. A sign went up recently, and we are getting an HEB!!! I am so excited! It will be about 3 minutes from our house! I read that it will be the furthest north HEB, aside from the Central Market stores in D/FW! Eric says I was instrumental in their decision because I sent them emails asking when they would come to Burleson! I don't know if I can take any credit, but I am beyond thrilled! We have MANY Easter pictures to share! Those will come later in the week!
XOXO!
Wendee
No comments:
Post a Comment