Sunday, April 18, 2010

Easter-Part 1: Egg dying!

Eric was insistent that we dye eggs with Edee. I was a little worried about the mess, so he agreed that we could enjoy the fun in his shop! We assembled all the necessary materials! Edee was fascinated as Daddy dropped the eggs in the coloring! She knows she has the most magical Daddy in the whole wide world!
She used the special crayon to make designs on her egg.(I don't know why this picture is sideways!) Here is the finished product! Not bad for our first attempt, if I do say so myself!
Mommy made these two little eggs! Don't they look cozy side by side?!
On a funny note: We have been telling Edee over and over that her baby brother's name is Reed. She will even tell you, if you ask her. However, if you ask her what HER name is these days, she will say, "Reed!"

No comments: