***I'm trying to catch up on posting before Reed arrives, so I'm cramming lots in today!**
Some sweet friends from my mom's group hosted a fun evening in honor of Reed! We went to my favorite Mexican restaurant, Fresco's! I SOOOO wanted one of their outstanding margaritas, but settled for an O'Doul's!

Joan made fabulous cupcakes and sent home 6 or 7 with me! I ate them all week and managed to lose 3 pounds! I told her she must be on to something! Just imagine...a cupcake diet!

Two of the daddies were working out of town, so Ashlynn and Kinnick joined us. They were really good! Heather is expecting a little boy just after Reed is born, so Kinnick and Edee can swap stories about the "baby brother blues!"

I can't wait for Reed to join the group! He'll have lots of little ladies to keep up with!
No comments:
Post a Comment