Friday, April 9, 2010

Baby Stuff...

We went to the doctor today and Reed looks great! No head measurements taken today, which kept my blood pressure down! Dr. O says not to worry that Jessica, the ultrasoud tech, notoriously predicts bigger babies than actually arrive! WHEW!! He looked wonderful on the ultrasound and we even got to see a shot of him grabbing his foot with one hand! So cute!

SOOOO, the plan has a slight modification: Lung maturity test still scheduled for April 21st, but because I've already got some things happening down in the "labor department," I get to skip the cytotek AND an extra night in the hospital! HOORAY! We won't have to start the induction until the morning of April 23rd, and Baby Reed should arrive later that afternoon!

That is...IF he wants to wait that long!! Anything is possible at this point! I've got our bags packed, just in case! ;-)

No comments: