Thursday, April 29, 2010

Neubauer Family Playground

ABF Freight delivered 700 pounds of swingset on Tuesday! This assortment of boxes and steel tubing was dumped in the backyard! Eric and his parents spent a couple of evenings working on assembling the puzzle of parts! As soon as the main frame was put up, Edee knew what it was! She immediately started screaming, "Swings! My turn!" So while the worker bees kept assembling the other sections, Miss Edee was happy as can be with Nonna pushing her in the swing!
This was the scene around 8:oo Wednesday night! It is almost complete! A few more toys and swings to hang and we will be ready for a play date! Edee was already in bed by this time. She is going to freak out when she gets home from school today!
Daddy dropped her off this morning and she immediately found her spot next to Ms. Laurie! We are so blessed that she loves her school! I really thought I would just keep her at home with the baby and I, but the time at school has been good for us all!
Mr. Reed is a growing boy! His weight today was 7 pounds 7 ounces! His nurse was impressed! He has surpassed his birth weight! His billirubin levels dropped slightly yesterday, so we are headed in the right direction! This pose looks just like Edee. She would always kick the covers off at this age and spread out!
Reed slept for 3 hour stretches last night and I feel like a new woman today! All the playing outside must have made Edee tired, too! When we put her to bed, she plopped down with her arms spread out and said, "Good night!" She slept for about 12 hours, and I didn't hear her make a peep all night!

No comments: