Edee's class party was this week. After a good power nap at home, we headed back up to school at the end of the day to enjoy the festivities! She LOVES this mirror and bar. It is the first place she runs to each morning when I drop her off. It's like she has to check herself out before greeting the others!

She was more than happy to sit down and enjoy the snacks: fruit, cookies, gummies, crackers, and Mickey Mouse shaped cheese! (Confession: I ate the cookie! She cared more about the fruit and cheese!)

Her teacher, Ms. Laurie, had bunny ears for all the kiddos. Edee is the only girl, so she had the sweetest, little pink ears!

Enjoying some crackers! I just couldn't resist adding this picture with those little chipmunk cheeks!

So, there WAS an egg hunt, but Edee's not much for quantity. She gets one and immediately has to open it and see what is inside! Naturally, the first one she opened contained a melted piece of chocolate that she squirted all over herself! We're going to try again on Sunday at G-Ma and PawPaw's!

Reed update: I had another growth scan on Friday, and the little booger is measuring big! YIKES! I am 34 weeks, but his head is closer to 40 weeks and his tummy was around 36! His weight is estimated at over 6 pounds. Dr. O was not there, so we couldn't discuss the possibility of trying the lung maturity test at 36 weeks like we did with Edee! We're still set for 37 weeks! I've been reading on the internet (against Eric's wishes), and I would like to believe the person who said that it is hard to get an accurate reading on the baby's head at this point in pregnancy since it is down so low. I'm going to keep that thought!! :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment