We have another visit with Dr. O tomorrow at 1:30, and then lung maturity test Wednesday at 4:00. Please say a prayer that his lungs are ready to roll! I don't think I can wait much longer to meet the newest member of our family!Thursday, April 15, 2010
I just can't help myself!!!
I need to post pics from Easter and another baby shower, BUT these outfits are too cute to keep secret! Ashley (www.sheshemade.com) brought them to me today at school! I LOVE them!! I also ordered a gown with Reed's initials and a birthday outfit for Miss Edee! They all turned out absolutely adorable, but more pictures of those to come later!
We have another visit with Dr. O tomorrow at 1:30, and then lung maturity test Wednesday at 4:00. Please say a prayer that his lungs are ready to roll! I don't think I can wait much longer to meet the newest member of our family!
We have another visit with Dr. O tomorrow at 1:30, and then lung maturity test Wednesday at 4:00. Please say a prayer that his lungs are ready to roll! I don't think I can wait much longer to meet the newest member of our family!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment