Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Another little glow worm!

Reed's billirubin levels were checked yesterday and were up. Our pediatrician called at 9:00 last night to let us know, and Cook Children's brought out the phototherapy blanket around midnight. We set up the air mattress in the nursery so I can easily get up in the night to feed him, change him and put him down without ever taking him off the blanket. I think Edee was on the blanket for 5-6 days, but we're hoping for a shorter time with Mr. Reed. Contrary to what it looks like in the picture, he really is not that orange. I took this one with my phone and the quality isn't great!

On the big sister front, Edee went back to school today and LOVED it! We are blessed that she is so happy there! She came home around noon and went down for a long nap. Mommy and Reed followed her lead, and we all slept until around 3:30! It was awesome!

No comments: