Thursday, June 24, 2010

What day is it???

So, here's the abbreivated version:
Thursday, June 17: Went for post-partum check-up and Dr. Ondrizek said the lump on my neck was on my thyroid. He told me to see an ENT for further testing. While I was there, he thought Reed looked a little yellow. I made appointments for both of us.
Friday, June 18: Took Reed to his doctor who thought he looked great but ordered a blood test, just in case. It was fine!
WEEKEND: No doctor visits! Happy Father's Day! Eric is able to work on his Sami and smoke some ribs. It was a great day!
Monday, June 21: Edee to Little Gym and to my school to meet a new co-worker. My sister arrives with her girls to babysit on Tuesday.
Tuesday, June 22: Our 8 year anniversary! I went to ENT, and he confirmed the lump is on my thyroid and ordered blood tests and an ultrasound. He also told me I was getting a sinus infection and prescribed antibiotics. I went back to school interviewed 2 candidates for my job share position and came straight home and loaded up the girls so Edee could get her ears pierced. (Thanks for holding her down, Aunt Tee!) Arrived home and fed the baby, then back in the car for dinner with my hubby at Fresco's.
Wednesday, June 23: Reed's 2 month check up and shots, followed by a visit to the lab for my blood draw.
Thursday, June 24: Nothing on the schedule besides coughing my head off, holding fussy baby, and hoping the NapNanny I ordered arrives soon! OH! And walking around in my swimsuit (lovely!) while Edee goes back and forth about going swimming!
Friday, June 25: I have my u/s at 10:45, then home to collapse!

Here's a little bit of Tuesday...Paige and Edee coloring at this table just like their mommies used to do!
Reed and his favorite pillow, McKenzee...
Aunt Tee getting a few snuggles in...
Here we have Edee in the car right after getting her ears pierced. Never underestimate the value of a few M & M's and a green sucker when trying to bribe a toddler!
Now, for a little bit of down time! We made it to our favorite Mexican restaurant in our VERY happenin' little downtown area. We had the patio all to ourselves! There were plenty of mister
fans, but no one was brave enough to get past the door! We loved it and pretended that we were sitting near the beach somewhere in Mexico!

Is it time for vacation yet? Not that I have had any time to pack, but I sure am ready to get there! Highs in the 70's and lows in the 40's! I'm SOOOOO ready!

No comments: