I was very sad that I didn't take any pictures of Muffin with the babies. She arrived on Tuesday and had a WHOPPER of a story to tell about her nephew who had just been married in New Braunfels the previous weekend. Here's the short version: The bride and her family were staying in their RV the week before the wedding and it was WASHED AWAY during the flooding last week! Her wedding dress, rings, passports, family brooch, etc. were all swept away. They lost their vehicles, but were somehow able to come away ALIVE! Unbelievable!!
Meanwhile, Reed has been working hard to find his thumb. He absolutely refuses to take a pacifier and acts like you are choking him when you try to put it in his mouth! I have tried EVERY one on the market! The boy is not interested! I guess he is going to be like his Mommee who was a thumb sucker, too!!
1 comment:
:o) precious precious children!! Swimming and a popsicle sound pretty good to me right now too!!
Post a Comment