Saturday, June 5, 2010

Mr. Fix-It and family!

Eric is busily working to get the Sami ready for our annual 4th of July trip to Red River! I thought it was ready to roll after he drove it to the car wash last night. He has been working to rebuild the power steering and repair the body damage from his rollover in March. However when I went to the shop today, he had the wheels off and was replacing some springs! It is his very own tinker toy!

Reed's onesie says it all...(He hates this swing, by the way! Edee hated it, too!)
Edee is fascinated with buckles these days! When I go to put Reed in his carseat, I can always expect to find the buckles attached by Miss Edee! She also insists on buckling the safety strap in her booster seat and changing table. So, I found this awesome toy online...
His name is Bucky and he has 4 different buckles, each of them a different style. She hasn't mastered how to unbuckle them yet, but she loves matching them up and hearing the CLICK!
Mommy fixed her post-baby wardrobe problem by hitting the sale at Old Navy today! I'm all about long flowing skirts and tank tops this summer!

No comments: