From the moment you arrived, I felt a love that is undescribable! Your Daddy and I couldn't believe that we were finally blessed with a beautiful, healthy baby girl! I think I stayed up all night in the hospital just looking at you. Everyone said you looked just like your Daddy, but I knew that there was a part of me there, too!
You have always been a laid-back little lady! You let me dress you up and pose you in all sorts of places! When it is time for travel and adventure, you are ready for anything! Climbing, swinging, sliding, skiing, off-roading...you do it all!
You have the most amazing personality, and everyone that meets you instantly has a smile on their face! Whether you are at school or with new friends, you seem to enjoy every second of life. I am fascinated each day by how much you love to learn and explore. Your Daddy and I just look at each other sometimes and say, "Where did she learn to do THAT?"
We can't wait to see what the next year brings! We are overwhelmingly blessed to have you in our lives! Happy 2nd Birthday! We love you SOOOOO much!
Mommy, Daddy, Reed and Elkee
1 comment:
Happy Birthday Edee! What a blessed family :)
Post a Comment