Monday, May 17, 2010

Birthday Party Pics...

In true PeePaw (our very own Pulitzer Prize nominated photographer) fashion, we now have some beautiful pictures to treasure! I SOOOO wanted a picture of Edee in this outfit, other than the one I took with my phone. However, she has been fascinated with this "vroom-vroom" since Daddy showed her pictures of two year-olds riding dirt bikes on YouTube. Guess what Daddy is looking to buy on Craig's List? (Lord, help me!) Edee loves her Nonna, especially her motion ring! That piece of jewelry has been entertaining little girls for the last 14 years!
Paige and Sadie couldn't wait to get their hands on the baby cousin. Sadie is an honorary cousin since her Momma, Mika, has been my friend FOREVER!
Edee decided when it was time to open presents but she kept her drink close by, too! Between the swinging, sliding, running and playing...a girl has to stay hydrated!

What a fun day! I'm sure there will be more pics coming soon!

No comments: