The trees are covered and beautiful! Not many cars are out and about this morning.
Edee saw her 4 wheeler in the snow this morning and said, "Vroom! Vroom!" I don't think there will be any of that until Daddy gets home!
Mom thought this little table looked like it was holding a perfectly shaped birthday cake!
Doesn't this patio furniture look inviting? HA! I don't think we'll be hanging out at this table today!
Edee has a bit of a cough, so she hasn't been outside to play in the snow yet. It also doesn't hurt that Mommy is not real graceful at this time! We are hoping that Daddy can make it home soon and help her build a snowman! Otherwise, it is a good day for PJ's! Gary just called and the power is out at their house. That gives my mom one more reason not to brave the roads and head home! Eric and Edee have a very special date tomorrow night, the Daddy/Daughter Valentine's Dance! I can't wait to see those two all dressed up and ready to hit the town! Edee is such a lucky little lady! :-) I'll happily share my special Valentine with her!
XOXO!
Wendee
No comments:
Post a Comment