Sunday, February 21, 2010

Happy Birthday, Elmo!

On Saturday, Border's Books celebrated Elmo's birthday! Eric and Edee arrived at the store just before it opened and Edee was ready to go in! Unfortunately, I told them the wrong time for the party, so they spent an hour playing at Chick-fil-a. I don't think Edee was too upset about a little extra play time! They read books about Elmo! Edee plopped right down in front and kept saying, "Wow!"
OOPS! Elmo said, "Touch your nose!" Edee got a little confused! ;-)
After a snack of strawberry smoothies, the kids colored a picture of Elmo. Edee also won a CD of Sesame Street songs! By the time she got home and had lunch, she was asking for a nap! Thanks for a fun morning, Daddy! I sure got lots done around the house!
Sunday morning, Eric hit Wal-Mart for groceries and remembered to pick up some Legos for Edee. She saw them in a Pottery Barn catalog recently and began shouting "Legos, Legos!!" I asked her teacher if they play with them at school and she said Edee LOVES them! She gets that from her Daddy...always wanting to tinker or build something!

No comments: