Sunday, February 14, 2010

Playing in the snow!

We were SOOO glad that Eric arrived home safely on Friday evening! Edee was ready to get out in the snow! Saturday morning, they bundled up and headed out front with the sled. It wasn't long before they wore out a path in the yard by going back and forth! Edee loved being pulled around like the little snow queen that she is!
Her mittens made it difficult to pick up snow, so she resorted to just trying to eat it off her shoe!
Our neighbor's dog, Cheyenne, came over to visit with Edee. She was very interested in what we were up to! Meanwhile, Elkee was inside on the couch where it was nice and warm!
I'll post pictures tomorrow of Eric and Edee at the Daddy/Daughter dance. They are precious!! From the way Daddy tells it, she was the youngest one there, but was the Belle of the Ball! I can't say I'm surprised! ;-)

No comments: