.JPG)
Edee making her way back through the field so she can get closer to the music!
.JPG)
Our local winery, Lone Oak (
www.loneoakwinery.com) , was celebrating their annual Harvest Fiesta today. They have the most wonderful events and this was no exception! They are currently harvesting their vines, and they welcome visitors to help with the pruning. They even had grape stomping where you could make a tote bag with your grape stained footprints, as well as other crafts and activities for all ages. Edee made the rounds getting to know everyone before finally running out of steam long enough to sit in my lap and listen to the live music. We always have so much fun when we are there, and we are looking forward to enjoying more time on their lawn when it gets a little cooler!
1 comment:
OMG! I am so jealous!!! I have wanted to stomp grapes for FOREVER!! Did you do it? I'm thinking a trip to Burleson is in order ...
Post a Comment