Sunday, August 30, 2009

"Daddy, I need an iphone!"


Eric was playing music for Edee today and made the mistake of letting her hold the phone. Now she thinks that it is her phone and even holds it up to her ear! She'll be asking for her own iphone in NO time, and I'm sure Daddy will give in!
Edee started school with a bang, but she began having troubles after the first day. She figured out that she was going to be there all day, so drop-offs have been a little sad. My heart broke into a million pieces last Monday when we pulled into the parking lot and she started crying and saying, "Bye-Bye, Mommy!" over and over!!
Fortunately for both of us, I start half days on Monday!! HOORAY!! I have been working full time the last two weeks with my new job share partner and she is awesome! I am so excited about this year! I know that we are all ready for half days to begin, though! :-)

No comments: