Saturday, August 1, 2009

Cooking can be fun!! Who knew??

If you know much about Eric and I, you know that Eric has done the majority of the cooking around her for the last 7 years. Well, that has changed recently! We were listening to Dave Ramsey and he was recommending e-mealz, so we decided to give it a try. It is awesome! For just $5 a month, I get a list of 7 meals each week along with an organized grocery list. We have been so impressed with the quality of the meals and I have had so much fun in the kitchen! OH...and the apron that Katy gave me for my birthday sure helps, too! (At first glance, it may appear that I am scantily clad under my apron, but I DO have on a sundress!)

I have added a link in the right column. If you decide to give it a try, you can click the link and I will get credit for referring you. I'm off to the kitchen! Tonight we are having pesto chicken wraps...YUM!!

No comments: