
Edee had fun playing with her friend, Olivia, on Monday. Edee was still in her PJs, but these girls wasted no time going through the books! I love that Olivia found my book titled, "I'm a Mom...Now What?"

Edee loves hats and bows, so when we found this hat with a pink butterfly I KNEW she would love it! She looked in the mirror saying "butterfly" over and over! It is also convenient that her hat covers another big "boo-boo" on her forehead. I think her feet are moving faster than the rest of her body at times. She also likes to multi-task by carrying huge plastic balls or talking on her pretend cell phone while pulling a small dog toy! I think she is 15 months going on 25!

My little dumpling will start school tomorrow while I am back for in-service. Her class consists of her and 5 boys! I know she is going to have lots of fun, but I will miss her SOOOO much! I will be working full days for the next 2 weeks, and then I will be ready for my half-days and more time with Edee!
2 comments:
I'm so thrilled to see that she still loves her "Princess Frog"!!!
Love it!! Gosh, I truly think she gets cuter every day!! She already looks older than she did on the 4th!! Ohhhh...I miss you guys!!
ox
Post a Comment