This little honey belongs to our dear friends Brad and Katy! Little Miss Hadley is growing too quickly, but I can't wait to see her interact with her future husband, Mister Reed, this summer! Hopefully, they can join us in Red River for their first family vacation on Fourth of July!
Don't you think they will make a smashing couple??
This pair of dollies sat on my bed for a BIG portion of my life! They arrived at my house this week in a bag of garage sale items that Eric picked up from my mom on his way home from Longview. There is no way in the world I was going to sell them! Three of the four arms had fallen off, but my mom had lovingly sewn them back on before sending them. When I brought them in to Edee she said, "Should I play with them?" It made my heart melt! The little blue gown was also sent from Nonna's house and Edee WILL NOT SLEEP in anything else!Read on for a couple more new posts! XOXO!


1 comment:
I was just telling Katy how much I've missed your blog posts! I can't get over how big the kiddos are getting. Exes is just so big and brother Reed is quite handsome. Hadley is a lucky little lady! :) hope all is well!
Post a Comment