Thursday, January 28, 2010

Fort Worth Children's Museum-Part 1

I had my glucose screening first thing this morning, so I took the day off work. While I was waiting, I pre-registered at the hospital for delivery! Dr. O and I discussed dates, and it looks like we are planning to have a baby on April 23! I can't believe we are getting so close! :-) Meanwhile, Edee and I spent the remainder of the morning at the Fort Worth Children's Museum with some friends. It was so much fun to watch her run EVERYWHERE! You could almost SEE her little wheels spinning! Edee had lots of fun picking out a tutu in the dress-up box! She also got a kick out of looking at herself in the mirror!
I thought it was hilarious that she wore this helmet on the balance beam! I wonder if she would just wear one around the house for the occasional climb on her changing table?!?

She really enjoyed relocating/stacking/cleaning in the construction area!

No comments: