Sunday, January 31, 2010

COLD weekend!

It has been a very COLD weekend! We opted to cancel our trip to Nonna's when the weather became unpredictable. The girls had planned to go shopping in Canton while Eric went wheelin' in Gilmer, but we decided to just curl up at home. Edee stayed in her PJs on Saturday with a nice, warm fire glowing all day. On Sunday, we decided she needed some play time, so we headed to McDonald's for breakfast. I was shocked that she had the play area all to herself! We were also surprised by the unexpected snow flurries that appeared while we were out! No accumulation, but it was a nice treat! With the help of Daddy, she ventured all the way to the top of the BIG play area! They came down the slide together and it was hilarious! That place is NOT built for Daddies! She is also perfectly content on this little elephant slide!
We stopped by Target on the way home to check out a travel crib for Reed. (There...I said it! I'm trying to get more comfortable calling him by name and not just "baby brother!") I am giving the pink one that Paige and Edee used to a friend in my mom's group. I'm sure her precious Mackenzie (due any day) will love the pink frills. However, we just thought it would be nice for Reed to have something a little more masculine. We don't want him to see pictures of himself later in a pink crib and hold it against us!! (Thank you, MeeMaw Charlotte, for the Target gift cards!!)
Edee picked out this new baby doll while we were there. It cries, moves its arms, and likes a pacifier or bottle. Edee is a cute litte mommy!
Hope y'all are staying warm!

No comments: