Sunday, December 6, 2009

P-A-R-T-Y...3 times!

Edee and Natalie enjoying some delicious pizza, fruit and juice at Sadie's 2nd birthday party! So sad we didn't get a picture with the birthday girl! That was our first party of the day! We went to a Christmas party at Grandma and Grandpa's afterward, but I didn't take any pictures. There were LOTS of people from their Healey club and Edee was a busy little elf!
This was our 3rd party of the day! Santa came to my school for our staff Christmas party! Edee ran right up to him saying, "Hi, Santa!" She did NOT want to sit on his lap, however!
Here is Edee (bib and all), helping our music teacher lead the older kids in some Christmas tunes!
It didn't take her long to realize that she enjoys the spotlight more! She loves to be in the middle of the action! (I wonder where she gets that from???) I was so sad that I didn't have my nice camera, but we left the house at 9:00 today with 3 changes of clothes, snacks, juice, milk and presents! Just glad I had my trusty phone and Daddy was able to take this video with his...



The child has some rhythm and is SO full of life! I just love her to pieces!! Merry Christmas!

No comments: