Thursday, December 17, 2009

Edee's class Christmas party

Edee slept for over 3 hours this afternoon in preparation for her party! I had to wake her up so we wouldn't be late! Her teacher made the class little antlers and painted their noses red. Today was also pajama day, and they all looked adorable!
Here she is with all of her boyfriends...Tobin, Collin, Austin and Owen! She is going to be ready for her little brother after being the only girl in a class full of boys this year! She is very excited to get to school each day and I am extremely thankful for that! She loves playing with her friends and absolutely ADORES her teacher, Laurie. I know she will miss them over the break!

I have pajama day at my school tomorrow! HOORAY!! Then, we're headed to to East Texas to spend the weekend with Nonna and Peeps. Rest, relaxation and good food...HERE WE COME!!

No comments: