Thursday, December 3, 2009

Neu-baby UPDATE!

We just returned from seeing our perinatologist for another look at Neu-baby! The ultrasound tech told us that the baby was very active. That's what we like to hear. In fact, I think if you scroll down you might actually get to see it moving in my belly... Did you see it? Look closely........................................
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

That's right, folks! The little booger is a BOY! Eric and I are still in COMPLETE and TOTAL shock! Just about the time we think we have our little girl figured out, we will have the privilege of getting to learn all about boys! Most importantly, the doctor said everything looks great! If our blood test results come back normal, we will not have to go back to the perinatologist. We will be under the care of our favorite guy, Dr. O! Hooray! He's gonna flip when he finds out it is a boy! He has two little girls and was just so sure that Eric was going to have the same experience. We feel so blessed and thank everyone for their continued love, prayers and support for our expanding family!
Love,
Wendee, Eric, Edee, Elkee and Neu-"boy"

2 comments:

Caryn said...

Congratulations!!!! Don't worry, boys are FUN :) I'm so excited for you guys...

Anonymous said...

OMG! I love the post! Such a cute way to announce him!!!