
Edee had bows in her hair but I was afraid one would fall out, never to be seen again! Shortly after these two pictures were taken, the lift stopped. We sat for about 10 minutes. I know I was a little freaked out, but Eric later admitted that he was panicked! He seemed so calm at the time!

Edee sat SO still! Reed was happy as long as we were feeding him! Good thing we packed food and plenty of water!

Love the picture taken by the pros!!

We had lunch at the top and Mommy & Daddy enjoyed a little break before heading back down. We had a guy take a picture of us at the top, but when I got back on the lift and looked at my phone there was NO picture. :-( Edee shouted, "Hello!" to every single person we passed on the way down! It was adorable! If they didn't answer her back, she would keep saying it until they responded!! Reed fell asleep in the pouch with a Cheetoh in his hand! We took the opportunity to stop at the Lift House for a short visit!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment