Sunday, July 10, 2011

We LOVE our Sami!

Even though the Carson National Forest is closed and we can't go off-roadin', we have had fun cruising around town in our Samurai! We decided to drive to Questa, 13 miles down the canyon, to check on some things at the hardware store and pick up a few groceries.

Put Reed in the Sami with his woobie and he is OUT!


Edee did not like that we had to stop for gas before leaving Red River, but Daddy brought out a red "rolli-pop," and she was ready to hit the road!


A rare picture of Eric & I. Next year we will celebrate our 10th anniversary while we are here!


We stopped for a quick photo op! I could stare at these mountains for days, and believe me...I have been doing LOTS of that this week!


Edee did not want me to take her picture, but I assured her that I was just taking a picture of Reed. Sneaky!!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: