Monday, January 24, 2011

Reed is NINE months!!

Mr. Reed, as he is destined to be known his entire life, was nine months old on Sunday. I have been a bit melancholy about not having a baby around much longer, so I had a few impromtu photo shoots throughout the day. He was more cooperative in some poses than others. What can I say, he likes to be naked and seemed to be happiest with his blue blanket alone! Dr. Moses said he was "perfect" at his check-up today, and Edee was the most wonderful, concerned big sister during our visit! I don't dread taking them places by myself quite as much these days! Here are his stats: Height: 72 cm (I think that's like 28 in), Weight: 17.4 pounds, Head: 46 cm. Summed up by the doc...He's tall and lean with a bigger head. (He's thinking important thoughts!)
To my precious baby boy,
You are a very determined little guy! You know what you want and you are extremely vocal if you do not get it quickly! This picture pretty much sums up one of those moments! You were very hungry and not in the mood for such foolishness!
Your feet are scrumptious! You and I both know it, so I guess that is why I tolerate the fact that you will not keep ANYTHING on those little cuties!
You are all about feeding yourself! You still love puffs and cheerios, but you also now enjoy a good-old saltine cracker! You have also fed yourself tiny bits of ham, chicken, avacado and banana. You like most of the baby food you are given, but you absolutely HATE peaches! You like the baby food meat, which is a little odd! :-) Your iron levels were good at your check-up, so I guess we can attribute that to your carniverous diet!
You just started turning into me and grabbing hold of my clothes when I take you to school. You do not want me to leave, and even though it is a little heart-breaking for me, I know it is just a part of growing up and learning about your world. You and your sister interact with each other more and more each day. Even though you drive her crazy by playing with her toys, I can already see an amazing bond forming between you! Whether there is crying, laughing, screaming or squeeling...I love every little moment of being your Mommy!

No comments: