Santa came to the Little Gym this weekend and it was such a treat! Edee was able to get a little extra play time in the gym while waiting for his arrival! She ran right up to him and climbed in his lap before telling him that she wants "a pink ribbon!" That is the one thing that she tells everyone she wants for Christimas!

Reed didn't seem to mind a little time with Jolly Ol' Saint Nick!

I just love how they are checking each other out. They can just stare at each other and make the other giggle. It makes my heart smile!

Reed has discovered the incredible, edible...PUFF! He loves, loves, loves feeding himself with these little morels of goodness! He likes to play with a sippy cup, but I don't think any liquid has ever reached his tongue!

He is so much happier now that he can sit with the rest of us at the dinner table. He feels like a member of the family. It is like Edee's book, "Baby Brother Blues" claims...
"He'll be alot more fun when he's a brother, not a baby!"
I think we are getting close to that point! Boo-Hoo for Mommy, but lots of fun for Big Sister!
So...I know I have been HORRIBLE about blog posts lately! I'll try to do better! :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment