We have had several nights recently without Eric. He was working on an install a few nights last week and returned home late from a sales meeting Tuesday. Last night, he had a much deserved night out with some long-time friends. I took Edee to Little Gym while G-Ma stayed with Reed. By the time we got home, had dinner, took baths, etc., we were ALL pooped and missing Daddy! I found Edee entertaining Reed while I was cleaning up the bathroom. She was talking sweetly to him, and he was completely enthralled with her!!Thursday, October 28, 2010
My BOO-tiful babes!
Edee plaing Peek-a-Boo on a recent camping trip!
We have had several nights recently without Eric. He was working on an install a few nights last week and returned home late from a sales meeting Tuesday. Last night, he had a much deserved night out with some long-time friends. I took Edee to Little Gym while G-Ma stayed with Reed. By the time we got home, had dinner, took baths, etc., we were ALL pooped and missing Daddy! I found Edee entertaining Reed while I was cleaning up the bathroom. She was talking sweetly to him, and he was completely enthralled with her!!
We have had several nights recently without Eric. He was working on an install a few nights last week and returned home late from a sales meeting Tuesday. Last night, he had a much deserved night out with some long-time friends. I took Edee to Little Gym while G-Ma stayed with Reed. By the time we got home, had dinner, took baths, etc., we were ALL pooped and missing Daddy! I found Edee entertaining Reed while I was cleaning up the bathroom. She was talking sweetly to him, and he was completely enthralled with her!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment