I woke Edee up from her nap on Thursday, so I wasn't sure how that would affect her mood for the afternoon. She was VERY happy when I showed her the Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader uniform she would be wearing for the party! (Thank you Olivia and Elizabeth for the hand-me-down!) We even wore panty hose, ruffled bloomers and "fancy boots!" FYI...Everything is "fancy" these days! Even the new tires on my Jeep are "fancy tires!" Pronounced: Fay-n-see, with 3 syllables! A true TEXAS girl!

Edee's teacher, Ms. Danielle, looked adorable in her golfing get-up!

Bella Sue, Edee Sue, and Brooke are ready for snacks! Owen Ray (as Yoda), is hanging out in the background!

I was amazed at how well-baved these little ones were! They just sat at the table eating their snacks and talking to one another. It is a hoot to listen to their conversations! Out of nowhere, Edee shouted, "Rah-Rah-Ree! Kick 'em in the knee!" She was really getting into her character!
Reed slept in his pouch during the party! He's got lots to learn if he wants to keep up with his big sister!
No comments:
Post a Comment