Sunday, August 22, 2010

School stuff

Edee and Reed got new preschool packs this week. They are just the right size for Edee to carry "all by herself," and the reviews for the quality of the packs were awesome! They will also be great for future hiking trips! And so it begins...school projects! Edee's teacher sent home a small piece of posterboard for a "Getting to Know You" project. Daddy was WAY more involved than I was, I must admit! We printed out pictures and he cut them out, labeled them and arranged them on the board.


Here is the final product! He did such an awesome job!


Remember when I posted a picture about how much Reed HATED his swing?! Well, he also hated being swaddled, but when I walked in to feed him at school the first day, he was wrapped up tightly and sound asleep in a swing. He has even napped in his swing at home since he figured out that swings are cool! I'm not so good with the swaddle, as you can see! :-)


SOOOO, the four bottles on the left are the bottles that he has refused this week at school. The two on the right were purchased yesterday at Babies R Us and are supposedly the ones that stubborn breastfed babies will take.



Nonna is coming to spend a couple of nights to help me while Eric is in Longview for a meeting. Maybe she can put him through "bottle bootcamp!" It worked for Edee a couple of years ago!!

No comments: