Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Let the "barn" raising begin!

The guys were running behind due to the wet weather yesterday, but they made it to our house late Tuesday afternoon. Eric couldn't wait to get out there and help out! Luckily, they are all a bunch of dirt bikers, so they don't mind another grease monkey on the job site with them! Eric jumped right in to help level the beams. He REALLY wanted to "strike an arc" with his welding tools, but he felt like it would just slow them down. It was amazing to see how much they were able to get done in a short time!
They were able to put up all the side beams and will be back in the morning to put up the roof beams. Eric learned a few things about the scissor lift and was able to trim a few more trees! If they could have only him on Saturday!
I'm working three FULL days this week due to TAKS testing! I am one tired Mommy! How did I do it when I was pregnant with Edee??? I think I remember coming home and going to sleep on the couch before dinner! That is not an option with a VERY active toddler! ;-)

1 comment:

Caryn said...

The Neubauer's sure a busy busy busy! :)