Saturday, March 6, 2010

Moving right along...

The walls and most of the roof went up on Thursday. Also, the tree that our builder really didn't want to come down was FINALLY removed! After looking at it, there would have been NO way to back the camper up around that thing! It had to go! Eric didn't cut it down, but he sure looks comfortable with that chainsaw! Here is her "face," as one of the guys called it. I guess that's shop-builder talk!
We also had a visit with Dr. O on Thursday afternoon. Reed looked great! He had his foot tucked up under his boy parts, which explains why I had mentioned to Eric minutes before the ultrasound that I thought he was about to crawl out of my belly button! I guess he was being modest and hiding "things!" I am 30 weeks now, so at 32 weeks we will begin our weekly appointments of BPPs (biophysical profiles) and NSTs (non-stress tests). Basically, they will be monitoring/measuring the baby with an ultrasound each week along with listening to his heart to make sure he is continuing to grow and shows no signs of distress. They will also be watching to see if he is practicing his breathing!
Edee can now tell you that her little brother is "Reed!" Sometimes she will say "Baby Brother Reed." It is so precious, but does she really know what is coming??? ;-)

No comments: