Our first Easter
Looking for frogs in the fountain
Enjoying the sunshine and a "furniture-free" patio!
We have been able to have some time outside recently and Edee absolutely LOVES it! If you open the door to let Elkee out and don't take her to the patio...LOOK OUT! She will cry and cry! The last picture was taken before the patio was pressure washed. As you can see from the pictures above, not all of the stain came up but at least there are not little paint chips everywhere. What did not come up seems to be there for life! I think Edee and Elkee liked the patio better before we put the furniture back. They liked the wide open space! I'll have more Easter pictures uploaded in the next day or so, but I've added a preview! :-)
1 comment:
I LOVE the Neubauer Family Easter picture!!!!! X0X0 Christy
Post a Comment