Edee did an awesome job of blowing out the candles on her cake! One of the few requests she had for her party was for the inside of the cake to be pink. I thought that was a great idea! We had half strawberry and half white cake! Yummy!

I think she was about to fall asleep in her cake here, but that little rush of sugar gave her a push to finish out the party!

Reed had a smash cake last weekend, but he was certainly happy to get his hands on more! (Which reminds me: I really need to post those pictures!)

BIG bite!

We had an awesome day, but we were all pooped by the end of the afternoon! As you can see here, Edee had lost her flower, Reed had finally taken his place attached to his Mommy after being passed around, and we were ready for our siesta!
Thanks to PeePaw for some of these photos! We can always count on him to capture the moment!
No comments:
Post a Comment