Saturday, April 23, 2011

Happy FIRST Birthday, Reed!

Dear Mister Reed,
How is it possible that a year has gone by since you came into this world? One of the first things I whispered to you was that you were MINE! Well, you really took that information to heart! You are a Mommy's Boy and you will never know how much that means to me! I know you won't always need me around as much as you have the last year, but I am going to enjoy every moment that you do!

I wasn't sure what it would be like having a little boy after having your sister, but you've made it so much fun! You even wore the same outfit home from the hospital that your Daddy wore WAY back in the day!


If I could keep you in this gown forever, I would do it! You looked so precious, even if you were sleeping on that ol' billi-blanket! Those first days of having you and Edee at home were some of the best days of my life. I felt like the most blessed Mommy in the whole world!


The past year has been incredible! You make our family complete, even if you are a little bit demanding at times! ;-) I wouldn't trade a single sleepless night! Your snuggles and smiles are worth more to me than anything I could dream of!


Happy Birthday, Reed! We love you SO much and are so blessed to call you our little man!

Mommy, Daddy, Edee and Elkee


No comments: