Saturday, February 26, 2011

Growing so fast!

We had so much fun at Estella's 3rd birthday party! Edee and Estella were the only "little girls," but you would have never known it by how big they acted during the carriage ride! It was precious! The girls were able to take a nice, long trip through the neighborhood! The daddies and Jude took a "men only" ride when the girls returned. So silly!
Reed is in to EVERYTHING! He pulls up and thinks he is such a big boy! He loves to pull the laundry off the couch as I fold it! He crawls over to the playroom where he can drag out all the toys, and he is happiest if he is swinging, banging or biting them! He is all BOY!
This is Edee's bouncy ball, but he snuck away with it while she was napping. The ribbon in his hand is attached to a balloon that also belongs to Edee. He is (was) fascinated with it! It had to be thrown away while the children were sleeping, but G-ma got her money's worth out of that Valentine's balloon! They both would have cried if they actually saw it going away! :-)
I love every moment of watching these two learn and grow together. They were playing in Edee's room today and I heard her squeal. I ran back there to check, and she was laying across her pink chair with her bare feet dangling off the edge. Reed kept pulling up on the ottoman so he could squeeze her toes! It was a precious game that I watched them play from the doorway, until I was spotted! This week has been CRAZY, but the little moments of a lazy Saturday are what shape our lives!

No comments: