Sunday, September 26, 2010

Daddy's Kitchen: Order Up!

Daddy made blueberry pancakes for breakfast and Edee was one lucky little lady! She had just finished watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, only to find Mickey had landed on her plate! She wasted no time digging in and making a huge mess!
I love that she is holding her fork, but still picking it up with her fingers! Excuse her hair, but I just tried to get it out of her face in a hurry!
Meanwhile, Reed has decided to sleep in today. He was up a few times last night but went right back to sleep after I fed him. I think he likes stretching out in his crib! On a different note, HEB is officially open in Burleson but I haven't made it yet. Eric tried to go on opening day, but you had to park across the street and take a bus! I might have to wait a few days until the hype has died down!

No comments: