Wednesday, November 11, 2009

A new post...believe it or not!!

This otter was really putting on a show! He just kept swimming by and pushing off all the windows and tree stumps in his exhibit! He was super quick and Edee was fascinated!!
Our group (L to R) Mia, Brock, Kinnick, Brandon, Edee and Cason. They were all so good!

I know....I know!!! It has been forever since my last post! Let's just say I haven't had enough energy to do much of anything lately, so my blog is not the only thing in my life that has been abandoned recently. Fortunately, I seem to have passed the tired stages of the first trimester. I am now about 14 weeks and it is clearly visible that I have a "Neu-baby" growing quickly! I have another visit next week, but we will probably just listen to the heartbeat. My next ultrasound is December 3rd! If the little darling will cooperate, we may get to learn the gender at that time! :-)

I have some pictures from our pumpkin patch visit, Edee's party at school, and trick or treating, but these photos from the zoo were easy to upload from my phone. We had so much fun today with my mom's group! Wednesdays are half price day at the Fort Worth Zoo, so we met the group after I got off of work at 12:00. The kids were all so good, which was incredible since many of them had not had naps! The weather was perfect, the kids were entertained and the mommies were able to visit. A great day for everyone!!

We are all doing great and I will do my VERY best to make another post very soon!
Happy Fall, Y'all!!
Wendee

1 comment:

Caryn said...

I've missed seeing Miss Edee! She's gotten sooo big :)