This is the latest addition to the Neubauer fleet of vehicles. The first question out of everyone's mouth is, "What car did you get rid of?" Uh.......Well, we didn't get rid of any of them! Eric had a reason for keeping each of the other cars, so we are now up to 5! YIKES! We have been thinking for awhile that we needed a vehicle with more interior room that could pull the RV or the car hauler with the Sami on it. We found this 2000 GMC Yukon XL that was the 2500 edition, which means that it should be able to pull the trailers without any trouble. Speaking of needing more interior room...
It would appear that we are expecting another baby this spring! I am about 7 weeks, but have already had 3 visits to my fertility specialist to make sure that my hormone levels are rising like they should be. Everything is moving along great, and we have our first ultrasound scheduled for Monday!
I know that some people are thinking, "Why would she tell everyone when it is still so early?" This is something that I have come to feel pretty passionate about! I mean, why is 12 weeks the magic number? I know that the majority of miscarriages happen before that time, so some people wait to tell until they hit that mark. I get the idea: You wait to tell in case you lose the baby during those first 3 months. But to me, that almost makes it seem like a woman should be embarrassed or ashamed that she had a miscarriage. After all that we have been through building our family, I don't think it mattered one way or another if we waited or told everyone right away. The events that occurred were a part of the plan that our lives were supposed to take, and I think women (and men) should be able to embrace the bumps and turns that can happen along the way! My thinking is that I should be excited to say, "I'm pregnant!" and know that my friends and family are thinking about and praying with us! :-) Everything will happen according to God's plan!
So, I'm off to nap! Having a rambunctious toddler sure makes a mommy tired!
3 comments:
Wendee I am so happy for the entire Neubauer family! I totally agree on not waiting 12 weeks, it will be a miracle if I wait 12 minutes the next time Pat knocks me up :) And I have to say I am a weeeeee bit jealoous on the suburban ~ it's my dream car!
Amen, sister! I totally agree! Well said! And I know I've already said it, but congratulations!!! We're sooooo excited!!
Yay congrats - I am the one who emailed you a while back asking you questions about your first pregnancy. I will have to email you to fill you in on the latest with me. I am 6.5 weeks and doing the Lovenox ..so far so good and saw the heart beat yesterday!
happy to hear about #2 on the way. amy
Post a Comment