So...Edee and I were SUPPOSED to start Mommy and Me swim class last night. What a mess! I had to stand in line forever last week to register her. I was there for about an hour and a half, but apparently that wasn't enough time for someone to tell me that the time had changed from 7:00 to 6:00. Needless to say, when we arrived at 6:50 we had missed the class. We came home and swam in Tiki Cove, and we'll try again tonight. GEEZ!! I don't think she could have looked any cuter! :-) Wednesday, July 22, 2009
Mommy and Me
So...Edee and I were SUPPOSED to start Mommy and Me swim class last night. What a mess! I had to stand in line forever last week to register her. I was there for about an hour and a half, but apparently that wasn't enough time for someone to tell me that the time had changed from 7:00 to 6:00. Needless to say, when we arrived at 6:50 we had missed the class. We came home and swam in Tiki Cove, and we'll try again tonight. GEEZ!! I don't think she could have looked any cuter! :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Cooper and I did the parent child swim class for 3 days at the Y. He fell asleep all 3 days in the water in the middle of class!! The instructor said some babies are just really comfortable in the water! HA! :)
Have fun tonight!
The outfit is hysterical! She looks like she loves it, too!
OK. That's about the cutest thing I've ever seen in my life. DANG!
Post a Comment