Is that a big, sleepy dog I see?? I know the quality of this picture is poor! I quickly snapped it with my phone. I just thought it was TOO cute of Elkee. She is resting her head on the wheel of Edee's Jeep. She has really taken a "back-seat" lately when it comes to photo ops! She spent last week with Grandma, Grandpa and Greta while we were visiting my mom. HOWEVER, she will be joining us on the 10+ hour trip to Red River next week. What's a family vacation if you are missing a very important member of the family?!?! It will be interesting to see who sits in the front seat...Elkee or Mommy??Monday, June 22, 2009
Look closely...
Is that a big, sleepy dog I see?? I know the quality of this picture is poor! I quickly snapped it with my phone. I just thought it was TOO cute of Elkee. She is resting her head on the wheel of Edee's Jeep. She has really taken a "back-seat" lately when it comes to photo ops! She spent last week with Grandma, Grandpa and Greta while we were visiting my mom. HOWEVER, she will be joining us on the 10+ hour trip to Red River next week. What's a family vacation if you are missing a very important member of the family?!?! It will be interesting to see who sits in the front seat...Elkee or Mommy??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment