Monday, May 25, 2009

Is it summer yet????



Edee is ready for a fun-filled summer! She is so busy these days and doesn't miss a thing! She loves to "help," whether it be in the kitchen or on the patio. Daddy got a new smoker and she wanted to help put it together. She is still in love with her wagon and will sit or ride for hours at a time. I got a new camera for my birthday and I can't wait to take lots of shots as Edee continues to grow up. Of course, these pictures were taken with my phone. It is just too handy!
At the Little Gym, she has learned to do a somersault with the assistance of Mom or Dad. I recently found her in her bed with her head tucked down and her bottom in the air, but she just can't figure out how to get the rolling part down! She also loves to hang on the monkey bars, but she hasn't yet mastered walking. She likes to push around her lion toy that NeeNaw (a.k.a. Nonna) brought her for her birthday, but she isn't ready to venture off all by herself.
I learned this week that I will be able to continue my job-share next year. I am so blessed to have this opportunity! I absolutely love my school and the people I work with, so it was hard to think about leaving. I am thankful for the opportunity to continue teaching while having lots of time with my little doll!
Come on summer!!!

1 comment:

Allison said...

Look at that little stinker! She is too cute! I love her sitting in that yellow tub. I need to get one of those for CB. I can't wait for them to play!! Yeah!