Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Spring Break and First Dates!




Edee had an ear infection at the beginning of Spring Break, so we laid low for most of the week. She has been such a healthy baby, and when she DOES get sick she manages to do it when I am off of work! I guess she doesn't want me to use up my sick days! :-) I worked on cleaning out some closets and drawers, so I see a garage sale in our near future!


We did manage to get down to Lake Travis for the weekend. My dad and Christy were headed that direction, but we missed them by a day. They were kind enough to let us stay at their house so that we could have a quick getaway! (I think I just made a rhyme!!) While we were in Spicewood, we were able to meet Cooper for the first time. Aunt Katy and Uncle Brad hosted a cookout at their house and we were able to enjoy the sunshine and view of the hill country with Austin's newest residents, Caryn, Pat and Cooper. He is such a handsome little man! I hope we can get those two together this summer for some lake time! Cooper's mom had these pictures on her blog, so I need to give her the photography credits. I have yet to upload my pictures from the weekend. Thank you Caryn!!

1 comment:

Caryn said...

We are looking forward to many more fun weekends with the Neubauer's and Flynn's! I can't wait to get Cooper in the pool this summer. We are signing up for swim lessons at the Y - so excited!