Edee rolled over for the first time today! Eric was painting in the kitchen, so I was playing with Edee in her room. She was on her tummy and rolled over totally unexpectedly! I haven't seen any signs of her getting close, but I guess today was her day! I called Eric to her room and she rolled over 3 times before she just was worn out. She's growing too fast! I'm just so thankful that it happened while we were at home and not while I was at school! :-)
Sunday, August 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am glad she did that while you were at home, but it makes me a little sad! She is already growing up! She is a doll! :)
Love,
Aunt Alice Ann
Go Edee! I'm so glad that I will be able to keep up with you guys on this site . . . thanks for sending me the link!
:) Hannah
Post a Comment